Texas medical license
- Medical School Verification and Transcripts
- Examination Scores
- Postgraduate Training Verification
- NPDB Self-Query
- Background Check
- Jurisprudence Exam
- Employment Verification
- Average Processing Time: 3-4 months
- 3 attempts at each USMLE Step or COMLEX Level.
- 7 years+ to complete the USMLE or COMLEX.
- 1 year Postgraduate training for US Graduates
- 2 yeasr Postgraduate training for IMG
- Phone: (512) 305-7010
- Fax: (512) 305-7051
- P.O. Box 2018 Austin, TX 78768-2018
- Website: www.tmb.state.tx.us
Texas Physician licensing
Expedited Medical Licensing
- Eligibility check and professional history research
- Professional completion of the application
- Submission of all credential verifications requested by Texas
- Verification Tracking and Follow-Up
- Dedicated Licensing Specialist
- Progress Updates & Detailed Instructions
Frequently Asked Questions About Texas Medical Licenure
What is the initial registration fee for my physician license?
How long does the application process take?
Do I need an FCVS profile?
Texas Medical License with the Most Efficient and Expedited of Licensing Services
If you plan on working in the United States as a physician, nurse, or medical assistant, you need a license. This licence is issued by the government in collaboration with a state medical board. Hence, the application process is different for each state.
Obtaining a Texas doctor license is one of the most tedious procedures. First of all, there are many requirements to fulfill before and during your application. These include a thorough credentialing of the applicant. If you do not want to spend much time applying, you better hire a physician licensing service in Texas. Companies providing such a service have all the knowledge about laws and licensure from the relevant health authority.
How to Obtain a Texas Doctor License
Just like in the rest of the country, only a licensed doctor can apply for hospital jobs. Even if you plan on using telehealth technology to provide remote consultations, telemedicine, etc. You need a license anyway. And this is not easy to obtain in Texas without the help of medical licensing services.
To get a Texas medical license, you have to apply in two stages. First, you must submit all your documents as part of the so-called pre licensing process. You also have to schedule a date for a jurisprudence (JP) exam. After this exam, you can move on to the next stage.
However, the problem is that the medical board staff does not check thoroughly your application during the first stage. This may result in delays if, during the second stage, some errors are found or some documents are missing. Yes, this application process is not exactly the best.
Why Use a Physician Licensing Service in Texas?
Using specialized services to obtain a Texas doctor license has several advantages:
- You save time. Whether for a renewal of a completely new physician license, you do not waste time learning the application process. Moreover, an expert reviews your documentation before starting the application process;
- High-quality medical licensing services guarantee the success of your application. This is the result of vast experience. For instance, our company have succeeded to obtain more than 9,000 medical and nursing licenses;
- Good customer service that explains the requirements to renew your license after expiration, apply for insurance, etc.
You can enjoy these privileges by hiring this type of service online. Become a registered and licensed doctor now!
Texas Medical Licensing Services Available Online
Doctors often ask, is there a licensing service provider near me? And if so, do they have an office in my city? Well, even though it would be very convenient, the office of the medical licensing service may not be available in every American city.
However, you can always get a Texas medical license through the internet. Do an exhaustive internet search to get different options. Or go directly to our website to apply for your license. Our staff will help you from the very beginning.
- California Medical License
- Delaware Medical License
- District of Columbia Medical License
- Florida Medical License
- Georgia Medical License
- Illinois Medical License
- Louisiana Medical License
- Maine Medical License
- New Jersey Medical License
- New York Medical License
- North Carolina Medical License
- Pennsylvania Medical License
- Texas Medical License
- Virginia Medical License