Georgia medical license
- Medical School Verification and Transcripts
- Examination Scores
- Postgraduate Training Verification
- NPDB Self-Query
- 3 References from Physicians
- Copy of the CV / Resume
- License Verification from another jurisdiction (s)
- Average Processing Time: 2.5 – 3 months
- 3 attempts per USMLE Step, No limit on COMLEX
- 7 years to complete USMLE, No limit on COMLEX
- 1 year Postgraduate training for US Graduates
- 1 year if IMG is on list, 3 years IMG if not on list
Board contact info
- Phone: (404) 656-3913
- Fax: (404) 656-9723
- 2 Peachtree Street, NW, 6th Floor Atlanta, GA 30303-3465
- Website: medicalboard.georgia.gov
Georgia Physician licensing
Georgia medical licensing process on average takes about 2.5 – 3 months given your background is clean. The application requires a few forms to be signed and notarized by the provider. No background check or employment verification is needed. However, they require 3 reference forms from other Physicians. Each reference needs to complete the form, seal it in the envelope and sign it across the back flap of it. Otherwise, reference won’t be accepted. Board might be quite hard to get ahold of, since there are only 4 people processing the Physician license applications. Your best bet is emailing your processor and leaving the voicemail.
Expedited Medical Licensing
Whether you are US or Foreign graduate our experienced team will handle the entire Georgia medical licensing process for you. There are never any hidden surprises or fees with MedicalLicensing.com. To get you started we will only need you to send us your current CV or fill out our online application. Our services include but are not limited to:
- Eligibility check and professional history research
- Professional completion of the application
- Submission of all credential verifications requested by Georgia
- Verification Tracking and Follow-Up
- Assigned Licensing Specialist
- Progress Updates & Detailed Instructions
FAQ About Georgia Medical Licenure
What is the Florida application fee for my physician license?
Georgia medical board application fee for Medical Doctor is $500. Keep in mind that there are other verification fees you will have to pay such as license verifications, background check, exam transcripts, etc.
How long does the application process take?
The average processing time that we are seeing is about 2.5-3 months given you have no disciplinary actions, malpractices or criminal records on your background. Also, is you are a foreign graduate you might see a longer processing time due to credential verification process.
Do I need an FCVS profile?
We strongly suggest use of the FCVS profile for the foreign medical graduates unless you can send the verification form to the medical school yourself. FCVS is also benefitial if you are planning on applying for a multiple state medical licenses since it expedites the verification process. For some states FCVS profile use is a mandatory requirement.
Ready to get started?
The sooner you apply, the sooner we can get you your medical license.
- California Medical License
- Delaware Medical License
- District of Columbia Medical License
- Florida Medical License
- Georgia Medical License
- Illinois Medical License
- Louisiana Medical License
- Maine Medical License
- New Jersey Medical License
- New York Medical License
- North Carolina Medical License
- Pennsylvania Medical License
- Texas Medical License
- Virginia Medical License