Illinois medical license
- Medical School Verification and Transcripts
- Examination Scores
- Postgraduate Training Verification
- NPDB Self-Query
- Background Check
- Undergraduate Transcripts
- Average Processing Time: 3-4 months
- 5 attempts at all USMLE Steps combined
- 5 attempts at COMLEX Levels combined
- 7 years to complete USMLE, No limit on COMLEX
- 2 years of Postgraduate training
- Phone: (217) 524-7534
- Fax: (217) 524-2169
- 320 West Washington Street, 3rd Floor, Springfield, IL 62786
- Website: www.idfpr.com
Illinois Physician licensing
Expedited Medical Licensing
- Eligibility check and professional history research
- Professional completion of the application
- Submission of all credential verifications requested by Illinois
- Verification Tracking and Follow-Up
- Assigned Licensing Specialist
- Progress Updates & Detailed Instructions
FAQ About Illinois Medical Licensure
What is the Illinois application fee for my physician license?
How long does the application process take?
Do I need an FCVS profile?
Illinois Doctor License: Requirements
Like in every other state of the USA, Illinois laws imply a range of documents and reports to be prepared by the seekers. To get your Illinois doctor license, you need to prove the following documents and achievements to a local authority:
- Satisfactory completion of medical school.
- At least 24 months of postgraduate training.
- Passing such exams as USMLE (3 steps), or NBOME (3 parts) or Canadian Licentiate of the Medical Council;
- Social security number;
- Criminal background check;
More requirements are depending on residency, social status, etc. Everything mentioned before should be mailed to the illinois medical board along with the application form and licensing application fee. The process of getting a nurse or physician license in Illinois can be complicated for an amateur. That is where our medical licensing services come to help you.
Why Choose Our Physician Licensing Service in Illinois?
We are among the most renowned and reputable credentialing companies in the whole USA. You can apply to the whole range of health care, hospital, nursing, telehealth, and physician licenses. Here is what we can do for you:
- Licensure for the career beginners. With us, you can forget about worrying about your future. Your assistant will turn you into a doctor up to a date you need.
- Licence renewal is natural if you are our returning client.
- Our Illinois medical license specialist will consult you on every step and document you need to get. We can be a mediator in your communication with every registered medical board.
Along with that, our Illinois medical license service has got the best reviews from the medical staff around the state.
Illinois Medical Licensing Services: How to Apply?
To use our Illinois medical license services, you need to register on our website and leave your contact information, so our licensing staff can reach out to you.
So, whether you want to become a licensed physician in Illinois, or have just mo
- California Medical License
- Delaware Medical License
- District of Columbia Medical License
- Florida Medical License
- Georgia Medical License
- Illinois Medical License
- Louisiana Medical License
- Maine Medical License
- New Jersey Medical License
- New York Medical License
- North Carolina Medical License
- Pennsylvania Medical License
- Texas Medical License
- Virginia Medical License