Frequently Asked Questions
- Where is the MedicalLicensing.com Headquarters?Our main office is located in beautiful Hollywood, Florida.
- How Many Years Has MedicalLicensing.com Been In Business?Our company has been in business for 8+ years. There has been an ongoing demand for affordable and accurate medical licensing services in all 50 states; this is where we come in.
- How are you different from your competitors?Our team has fine-tuned our systems and processes throughout multiple years of business. With the smart use of technology and human experience, we increase the medical licensing process efficiency while making sure your information remains secure. It’s what we do every day, 365 days a year. We are here to take the time-consuming (and often stressful) legwork out of the picture for you. Instead of dealing with the complex licensing regulations that vary from state to state, you can utilize our expertise to your advantage and save time, money, and mental bandwidth. Simply put, we will handle the paperwork while you focus on what matters most.
About our services
- What type of providers can use your services?We specialize in helping MDs, DOs, PAs, RNs, and NPs, both internationally and domestically. While this is our main area expertise, we also help many other allied health professionals. Contact us for more details.
- How do I apply? What does the process look like?You can apply through this website or by calling our office. We require a CV to get you started. Our team will fill out the application on your behalf, submit it to the board and perform all necessary 3rd party verifications required by the Medical Board. We will also assist you with the Background check and Notary of your documents.
- Can you expedite the process?We expedite the process as much as possible on the front end. This is done by preparing your information, completing your application, and submitting it to the state. We also take care of all necessary 3rd party verifications. Once it reaches the Medical Board, then we regularly follow-up with them for status updates. However, there are some states that will offer an expedited review of your application for an extra fee. Please contact us for the details.
- What is required from me during the licensing process?Our team handles the majority of the legwork on your behalf. You will have to provide us with the initial information such as your CV, as well as complete the background check and sign or notarize the necessary forms.
- Do you help foreign graduates?We work with hundreds of foreign graduates every year. Our team will help you with the entire application process. We will utilize the FCVS for your medical school verification. If the FCVS is not able to obtain it, you will be responsible for supplying that verification to the board. Everything else will be handled by Medical Licensing on your behalf.
- How do you ensure my information is secureWe use state of the art HIPAA credentialing software to store your information securely on the cloud. No one else has access to your information except the person that is working on your file and the Supervisor. We can permanently delete your information once the license is approved per your request.
About the state licensing process
- How long does the application process take?In a majority of the states, the application process can take anywhere from 1 to 6 months. We will be able to provide you with a more accurate timeline for your specific state at the time of your Free Consultation.
- Are the state Medical Board fees included in your fee?Unfortunately, medical board fees are not included in our service fee due to large differences from state to state. Pennsylvania application fee can cost you $85 while California is $1,299. You will be billed for the state medical board and verification fees separately once your application is completed and approved by you.
Still have questions? Do not hesitate to contact us.
Ready to get started?
The sooner you apply, the sooner we can get you your medical license.