Delaware medical license
- Medical School Verification and Transcripts
- Examination Scores
- Postgraduate Training Verification
- NPDB Self-Query
- Background Check
- License Verification from another state (s)
- Employment Verification
- Background Check
- Delaware Child Protection Registry form
- Copy of Medical Diploma
- Copy of Postgraduate completion certificate
- Average Processing Time: 2-3 months
- No more than 6 attempts to pass each step
- 7 years to complete USMLE
- 1 year Postgraduate training for US Graduates
- 3 years Postgraduate training for IMG
Board contact info
- Phone: (302) 744-4500
- Fax: (302) 739-2711
- 861 Silver Lake Blvd., Suite 203, Cannon Building, Dover, DE 19904
- Website: www.dpr.delaware.gov
Delaware Physician licensing
Delaware medical licensing process is pretty straigh forward. The state accepts only paper applications at the moment. You will be required to undergo the background check as well as verify all of your previous and current employments which can slow down the process if you have a long professional history. Board is pretty responsive which makes the process easier. At MedicalLicensing.com we have completed thousands of Delaware license applications and can handle the entire process on your behalf.
Expedited Medical Licensing
Whether you are US or Foreign graduate our experienced team will handle the entire Delaware medical licensing process for you. There are never any hidden surprises or fees with MedicalLicensing.com. To get you started we will only need you to send us your current CV or fill out our online application. Our services include but are not limited to:
- Eligibility check and professional history research
- Professional completion of the application
- Submission of all credential verifications requested by Delaware
- Verification Tracking and Follow-Up
- Assigned Licensing Specialist
- Progress Updates & Detailed Instructions
FAQ About Delaware Medical Licensure
What is the initial fee for my physician license?
Delaware medical board application fee for Medical Doctor is $404. Keep in mind that there are other verification fees you will have to pay such as license verifications, background check, exam transcripts, etc.
How long does the application process take?
The average processing time that we are seeing is about 2-3 months given you have no disciplinary actions, malpractices or criminal records on your background. Also, is you are a foreign graduate you might see a longer processing time due to credential verification process.
Do I need an FCVS profile?
We strongly suggest use of the FCVS profile for the foreign medical graduates unless you can send the verification form to the medical school yourself. FCVS is also benefitial if you are planning on applying for a multiple state medical licenses since it expedites the verification process. For some states FCVS profile use is a mandatory requirement.
Ready to get started?
The sooner you apply, the sooner we can get you your medical license.
- California Medical License
- Delaware Medical License
- District of Columbia Medical License
- Florida Medical License
- Georgia Medical License
- Illinois Medical License
- Louisiana Medical License
- Maine Medical License
- New Jersey Medical License
- New York Medical License
- North Carolina Medical License
- Pennsylvania Medical License
- Texas Medical License
- Virginia Medical License