Pennsylvania medical license
- Medical School Verification and Transcripts
- Examination Scores
- Postgraduate Training Verification
- NPDB Self-Query
- FBI Background Check
- Primary Residency State Background Check
- License Verification from another Jurisdictions
- Opioid CE
- Child Abuse CE
- Copy of Resume
- Average Processing Time: 3-4 months
- No limit on USMLE attempts
- 7 years time limit to complete the USMLE
- 2 years Postgraduate training for US Graduates
- 3 years Postgraduate training for IMG
- Phone: (717) 783-1400
- Fax: (717) 787-7769
- P.O. Box 2649 Harrisburg, PA 17105-2649
- Website: www.dos.pa.gov
Pennsylvania Medical Licensing Services
Expedited Medical Licensing
- Eligibility check and professional history research
- Professional completion of the application
- Submission of all credential verifications requested by Pennsylvania
- Verification Tracking and Follow-Up
- Dedicated Licensing Specialist
- Progress Updates & Detailed Instructions
FAQ About Pennsylvania Medical Licenure
What is the Pennsylvania application fee for my physician license?
How long does the application process take?
Do I need an FCVS profile?
Pennsylvania Medical License Services: 100% Guaranteed Success
The process of getting a doctor license is a difficult and time-consuming procedure, regardless of the location. Want to get a Pennsylvania doctor license? Then, you should be prepared to spend not less than four months until your documents will be verified and approved by the authority. Wonder why is it so difficult to obtain a Pennsylvania medical license? It is due to the fact that the application process includes two steps.
Pennsylvania Doctor License: Why Do You Need Our Help?
First, the applicant is expected to provide all the necessary documents according to the list of the papers approved by the government. It’s the so-called pre-licensure stage. The process of getting a physician license doesn’t end on the verification. It is only the first part of the entire procedure of licensing. The second step takes not less time than the pre-licensure stage. The worst thing is that you can’t be sure that you’ll achieve success when you apply for getting a Pennsylvania medical license if you do it on your own. Unfortunately, the medical board doesn’t inform the applicant about the errors in the documents or about the need to provide some extra information. Your application for getting a Pennsylvania doctor license will be either approved or denied. Want to take no risks and get the guarantee of success? Use our professional medical licensing services. We’ll take care of the expiration date of your license and do everything to make the licensing process fast and easy for you.
Physician Licensing Service in Pennsylvania with Best Privileges
Wonder why should you choose our physician licensing service in Pennsylvania? We have been providing medical licensing services and credentialing services for years and can guarantee that your application will pass through all the stages successfully. Still, hesitate whether you need an assistant in getting a new license? Check the benefits you’ll enjoy with us.
- Guaranteed result. Unlike many licensing companies, we guarantee the success of your application. We’ll make sure that everything is fine with your documents and will track the entire procedure from the beginning until the very end.
- A possibility to save time. The process of licensing takes several months. Devote free time to improving your knowledge, visiting courses, etc. while we are doing our best to speed up the licensing process.
- 24/7 Customer support. Want to apply for health insurance, renew the licence, or need the consultation regarding some other issue? Get expert consultation 24/7.
Pennsylvania Medical Licensing Services: Get Licensed Here and Now
Looking for the “registered licensing services near me”? Don’t look further than our Medicallicensing service! We are here to make the process of getting a medical license hassle-free for you. Check the reviews about our staff and you’ll see that we’ve helped hundreds of people to get physician and nurse licenses following all the state laws. Whether you need to obtain a Telemedicine or Telehealth license, hospital credentials, doctor or nursing licensing services, come to us. We’ll tell you what documents you need to meet the requirements in your state. Choose our online licensing provider and get high-quality help round-the-clock. Don’t waste time-come to our office or contact us online. Just say “I need help with getting/renewal of my medical license” and leave the rest with us!
- California Medical License
- Delaware Medical License
- District of Columbia Medical License
- Florida Medical License
- Georgia Medical License
- Illinois Medical License
- Louisiana Medical License
- Maine Medical License
- New Jersey Medical License
- New York Medical License
- North Carolina Medical License
- Pennsylvania Medical License
- Texas Medical License
- Virginia Medical License